Sunday, October 30, 2016

Danger Lurking

The following is what I was pondering (and going to post) back over Labor Day, when I sustained my injury. I now pay closer attention to the physical path I am walking! (update: with much therapy & exercising, I am now walking, unassisted, 1.5 miles & have just about mastered climbing stairs normally)

_______________________
Meditation for the Week
“He knew me before I was formed in my mother’s womb.” What was I like? What am I with my earth suit removed? What is the real essence of “me”? Is it possible to speed up the painful refinement process? Join me on the journey – better yet – take your own life’s trip.
_______________________


Not the journey I was expecting, but as a friend pointed out, “spiritual can manifest as physical,” so that has given me much to explore. And, I will add a Warning: Be careful on your journey – it may be dangerous to your health!