Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Change of Pace

It's been a while, but I finally got to walk a beach - in Ocean City with my cousin. So grateful to the Most High for 70 degree November weather. 

Next stop, exhibitors at a conference in Raleigh, NC. And now, back into the senior citizen routine, thanksgiving with my mom at CRC. 

And the most exciting news - I can fly again. After my hip debacle, I was a little unsure. However, I have TSA pre-check so I don't have to take off my shoes & they feel sorry for me when they see the screening picture of my titanium femur insert. I managed all the long corridors & all carry-on luggage! Cannot wait to get on the road - or, I should say, in the skies again!! The only drawback - I can't pace up and down while waiting for my flight (as in the olden days). 

May you all be blessed in your travels!