Monday, July 4, 2016

Sojourning Rabbit

Today, unlike the public meme, I weep for our country, and especially for those who will not risk peeking into the rabbit hole. Please, open your eyes, begin treasure hunting for the truth; our beginnings, our demi-god leaders & their controllers. I leave you with these words (Sojourner's Song, by Buddy Greene)   
________________________
It’s not home where men sell their souls and the taste of power is sweet,
Where wrong is right and neighbors fight while the hunger are dying in the street.
Where kids are abused and women are used; and the weak are crushed by the strong.
Nations gone mad, Jesus is sad and I don’t belong.

I don’t belong and I’m going someday, home to my own native land.
I don’t belong and it seems like I hear the sound of a welcome home band.
I don’t belong; I’m a foreigner here just singing a sojourner’s song.

I’ve always known this place ain’t home and I don’t belong

(Lyrics)