Friday, September 9, 2016

# 5

Good News!
- PT cleared me to do my own exercises & climb stairs. She says even if I had insurance, I would be on my own. I can use a cane as soon as I am confident of my balance.
- So I can get back to my own apartment (we are a family who like our own spaces!)

 Some more tidbits
- Lazy lungs have to be exercised after surgery. Apparently with oxygen they don't have to work & have to be coaxed back
- Thanks to my brother for nightly ice cream
- Thanks to his most gracious wife - may she be greatly blessed
- Thanks to my older sister for leading the way - with childbirth & raising & leg breaking & all your pointers. It looks like I got off lighter than you.

Will take a little breather now.
Thanks to all of you for your support & prayers - without, I am sure my recovery would have taken much longer.