Tuesday, September 13, 2016

More of the Truth

The problem with blogs is that various people read them so one has to be a little careful. In this case, now that I am well on the way back to normalcy (in all it's glorious forms), details can be shared, details that were held back so as to minimize anxiety production (for 91 year old mom - who reads this & who was supposed to have this injury, not me). I now have a new ball on the top of my femur - yes, the dreaded 1/2 hip replacement. My recovery is most miraculous for which I am eternally grateful. I expect to be driving & walking the riverfront (with my cane until I gain confidence) very soon. 

And, since my creativity & wit appear to have suffered, and this has degenerated into boring, boring, boring, I'll take some time to process.........

Thank you again for all your support - I'll be seeing you......